Womenswear

Kehoe Lai Ki Kwok

Kehoe Kwok is a London based Fashion designer in womenswear. He was born in Hong Kong. Completed a bachelor's degree in womenswear design in 2019. Later, he launched 4 women's wear collection about his own stories. His works have been replaced in Hong Kong and the Mainland. After that, he continued to study Fashion design at the Royal College of Art. 

Kehoe Lai Ki Kwok

Kehoe Kwok’s work focuses on self-discovery, on writing his own story and integrating

it into his designs. Kehoe’s work combines painting, research on human personality and

the development of fur materials, with which he is finding his own language in Fashion.

My inspiration - childhood monster character
My monster print
My monster print
My monster skin
My monster skin
[untitled]
[untitled]
[untitled]
[untitled]
My monster character in woman
My monster character in woman

My final project is called "Fear in ME". It mainly explores the story of my own growth and the fear of my stage change and been grow up. Childhood is the best time in our life, and I still remember the happiest day I could dream with my imagination and not afraid of anything. In this project, I’m trying to overcome my fear and remain to keep faith in myself like the one I felt when I was young. Therefore it inspired me I should create my own monster that represents my childhood and me moreover visualise them into the real world. This story I want to tell and the is that implies although there are many unpleasant and difficult times in our lives and today’s society. But I hope everyone doesn’t lose their inner childhood and their imagination.

Medium:

Crochet, faux fur, chunky yarn, monster print, wool, cotton
[untitled]
[untitled]
[untitled]
[untitled]

Medium: